Monday 21 April 2008

Sunrise

Vestal’s living, shinning arm

Blows across a silken Heaven

Stroking strings of gentle stroking

Sounding deaf in their endeavor.

Playing nature with a bow,

Made by nature, Weeping Willow

Lying hopes upon the hopeless,

Staining tears across my pillow.

Marking dead the targets eye,

Bloody daggers dripping hollow

Pierce the sky, from star to star

Drowning me in Heavens sorrow.

Pools of plenty, rivers, gullies…

Shout my deeds of malconception,

Reap the fruits of my ill follies

Taking breath in my deception.

Dreamland music, scorn and glee

Plays and twists and turns and falls,

Throwing bolts in darkest sea,

Monstrous shaping smiles into my foults.

And your gaze beholding and forgiving

Beholds me not with eye of grace,

And your arms, gentle and receiving,

Abandon me in dreary place.

*

Gold the sun rises to meet a blazing sky,

To meet the massive clouds burning and forlorn,

To meet the beach washing in the sea…

To find me there, standing, all alone.

No comments: